Search TyCos Territory

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Trying to increase traffic to TyCos Territory aka blog

After a couple searches and sifting through pages, I found myself on www.submitexpress.com , its a free service so I figured I might as well try it, after putting in a little info, waited several seconds and then it was like

Below are your submission results:
Google ... successful
Jayde ... successful
Alexa ... successful
Scrub the Web ... successful
ExactSeek ... successful
Fyber Search ... successful
InfoTiger ... successful
WalHello ... successful
EntireWeb ... successful
Burf ... successful
WebSquash ... successful
Anoox ... successful
GhetoSearch ... successful
Feedplex ... successful
Amfibi ... successful
Active Search Results ... successful
SurfSafely ... successful
WhatUSeek ... successful
Amidalla ... successful
Secret Search Engine Labs ... successful
Acoon ... successful
Boitho ... successful
MyaHint ... successful
SearchSight ... successful
Claymont ... successful
Slider ... successful
Do the follwing submissions manually:

Yahoo ... submit for free (You will need to be a registered user)
Bing ... submit for free


It also asked that i place the piece below on my page, and out of courtesy of their free service I will, I always closely monitor my traffic and where its coming from, so only time will tell if using this service was worth it or a waste of time and just another way for spam to make its way to my email. Time will tell.

Submit ExpressSEO Services & Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment