Search TyCos Territory

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Gears Of War 3

It started about 3-4 years ago, when i played Gears of War 2 with my cousin, we were playing hoarde and to be blunt, it was awesome, a fun intense game, its what inspired me to get an xbox, played that, halo 3, halo reach, cod mw2 and call of duty black ops, and then the gow3 beta, beta was awesome i definitely invested a lot of time into that.  Now that Gears of War 3 is out, I'm only level 18, havent had time to play the campaign which looks good, however I've sampled all of the game modes and currently have a 3+ kd with several hundred kills :) .  I definitely recommend this game, its a real solid game, much better than the previous gears of war video game on microsoft's xbox gaming console.  I'll post more about this possibly in the future, as always stay tuned.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment