Search TyCos Territory

Monday, October 17, 2011

Petsmart

Although they never seem to have dogs or puppies when I go, they always have hamsters. So I decided to observe them for a little, I haven't had hamsters since i was a kid, around 8 years old. They were fun to play with but always ended up biting into my fingers resulting in blood gushing out. Also checked out the fish, and well once I move into my new place, you can already guess what's coming to TyCos Territory HQ, a fish tank! I'm not sure what I'm going to go with, I'm thinking tropical so ill need a heater etc, but those fish are a lot more interesting than a typical gold fish. I'll more than likely be able to get a good deal for a tank off of craigslist. So hopefully that works out, and also that the fiance is on board with this plan, but she's a lot like me, so she might even be more excited than I am. Only time will tell. Back to the hamsters you can check out the video below for some action footage, cute little guys but don't be fooled they can be pretty nasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment