Search TyCos Territory

Sunday, October 16, 2011

A little blog info

Although this blog may be new, and I may be to new mobile blogging; blogging and the whole concept of it is not new to me at all, i've had basically two blogs combined for 30k plus views and a myspace and facebook which id estimate 100k+ views. I must add that mobile blogging via text is very sub par, i don't think that you can add a title through it, i was unable to post pictures through the texts and if the texts exceeded 160 characters than it would not post.

So I was sitting at my desk on my alienware netbook m11x while also texting my friend via my apple iphone, and just thought, you know there has to be a blogger app, theres an app for everything! sure enough there was, it is currently downloading via the worst service provider available..at&t who and oh by the way, usually have the highest prices, (all IMO). Now that the blogger mobile iphone app / application is done, its about time i take it for a test run, be back soon. TyCo!

No comments:

Post a Comment